We have the experience in serving clients in the manufacturing sector in a wide variety of industries from site assessment stage through plant construction, operational phase and expansions.
- Feasibility studies and Preliminary Site Assessments
- Environmental Impact Assessment for new plant or expansion of operations
- Environmental Management Plan and Environmental Compliance Audits
- Green industry audit – cleaner production initiatives, energy audit, carbon footprint
- HAZOP/Process Safety Management
- Chemical Health Risk Assessment & Quantitative Health Risk Assessment
- Environmental Site Assessment – Phase 1 & Phase 2 including soil & groundwater investigation
- Contaminated land and remediation
- Wastewater treatment and permitting services for water abstraction from river
- Permitting services for Prescribed Activities including usage of alternative fuel and alternative raw material; and recycling/reuse of scheduled waste.
- Basel Convention permitting services
- Training services
We also offer Cleaner Production consultancy for the manufacturing sector under the Green Industry Scheme. Incorporating CP into the production process, benefits your organization in one or a combination of of the following aspects throughout the life cycle of the product:
- Conserving raw materials
- Water and energy
- Eliminating toxic and dangerous raw materials
- Reduction of all emissions and wastes at the source
Our consultants have the expertise and are DOE -registered Green Technology / Cleaner Production auditors who can guide you through these processes.