Property Development & Redevelopment Services
Whether your development is a greenfield or a brownfield initiative, we can support with detailed ground investigations and associated site characterisation studies — identifying the information available to help with your planning and design decisions. Some of our early-stage work might include:
- Ground engineering and environmental services
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Liabilities, probabilistic cost estimation, decision analysis, and information management
- Permitting and stakeholder engagement
- Site remediation, human health and ecological risk assessment
- Mine rehabilitation, quarry rehabilitation and biodiversity
As and when required, we draw upon the expertise of professionals to address specific needs and challenges such as ecology (terrestrial, freshwater and marine), water resource management, air quality, contaminant site investigation, acoustics and noise control, and environmental engineering.
Planning, Landscape Architecture & Urban Design Services
We offer our expert consultancy and environmental engineering services in site development, property redevelopment, master planning, detailed design, urban design and infrastructure services.
Our experience and local in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements allows us to creatively address our clients’ planning and design challenges — from parks, recreation and culture planning to environmental design for watershed and rainwater management, stream stewardship and habitat restoration.
We offer an integrated, multidisciplinary approach and comprehensive services at all stages of the project. Project fundamentals include managing and communicating with stakeholders early, conducting thorough social and scientific assessments and balancing economic and environmental responsibilities.
Masterplanning and landscape architecture for sustainable development and vibrant communities naturally follow. Our teams are supported by strong in-house complementary skills in ecology, cultural heritage, GIS and high-end graphic renderings and simulations to assist in the process. Our team incorporates our passion to create meaningful places and sustainable solutions through innovative and creative thinking, and design skills.
Landscape Architecture & Urban Design
Our masterplanning and urban design services include:
- Sustainable community design and climate adaptation plans
- Planning, design, landscape architecture, renovation and property alteration
- Masterplanning and infrastructure design
- Site planning and land use compatibility analysis
- Strategic urban regeneration
- Sustainability appraisal
- Planning policy and land use
- Urban and landscape design
- Landscape and visual impact assessment
- Urban and landscape design, parks and recreation
- Urban design guidelines
- Cultural heritage landscape assessment and restoration
- Ecological restoration including natural channel design, wetland creation, woodlot edge restoration and bio-engineering techniques for slope and shoreline stabilisation
- Asset management plans for outdoor natural and cultural resources
- Urban planning: official plan, zoning review and amendment
We also have expertise in the following areas that provide design guidelines and criteria into numerous project types:
- Universal Accessibility
- Sea Level Rise
- Resiliant Landscapes
- Wind/Sun/Shadow/Microclimate Studies
- Crime Preventation through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- Sustainable Development, including energy efficiency through master planning and repurposing/adaptive reuse.