We offer our expertise to assist in developing a sound Sustainability Report based on GRI4 reporting format in line with the requirement of BURSA Malaysia, SGX Singapore & other ASEAN bourses. The report will provide your organisation with the right method to achieve and implement a long term Sustainability Strategy and achieve realistic Sustainable Goals.
Our approach in Developing the Sustainability Report as per Bursa Malaysia, SGX Singapore and other ASEAN bourses requirements are very structured and methodical. It consists of these steps:
- Development of sustainability strategy
- Assist in sustainability goal setting and stakeholder engagement
- Outline a sustainability roadmap for the short and long term
- Identify and prioritise the material sustainability matters based on Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)4 Framework
- Set the scope within which materiality will apply
- Physical locations of the organisation (geographic boundary)
- Entities within the organisation (organisational boundary)
- Operations within or outside the organisation (including value chain)
- Conduct a Gap Analysis and develop Action Plans
- Prepare Sustainability Reports and help define the reporting scope
The timeline to develop and produce the Sustainability Report will be between 4 to 6 months. Contact us today for free advise.