EHS Management System
Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) management systems and compliance specialists offer strategic and tactical consulting services to help identify and manage your full range of environmental, labour and community EHS risks.
We maintain a keen focus on regulatory requirements and provide full EHS compliance review and auditing services. In addition, we conduct thorough business-critical risk assessments and analysis of environmental, labor and community issues regarding your operations to identify potential material EHS risks — risks that could directly influence your business continuity, brand reputation and public license to operate.
Our EHS team delivers wide-ranging services in environmental compliance, risk management, process safety management, industrial hygiene, employee safety, ergonomics, radiation protection and more to multiple industries — everything from pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, chemicals and other manufacturing to mining, oil and gas, and power facilities.
Our EHS Management System team works with you to put the policies, procedures, and data management systems in place to help ensure your compliance with local, state, national and international regulations — both now and going forward.
Services that we provide for our clients’ environmental EHS needs include:
- Environmental noise, control design and installation
- Environmental regulatory compliance and due diligence
- Environmental toxicology
- Environmental permitting (air, water and waste)
- Hazardous materials and waste management
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) plans
- Storm water and wastewater plans
- Environmental impact assessments
EHS Performance & Assurance Services
- Environmental, social, labour, health and safety reviews and compliance monitoring
- EHS compliance monitoring
- EHS aspect and impact assessments
- Development of EHS Audit protocols/checklists
- Policy and procedure development and review
- Assessment, development, implementation and auditing of EHS management systems (ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, EMAS)
- Regulatory liaison and performance reporting (REACH, TRI)
- Preparation of EHS work instructions/operating procedures
- Technical support for ISO certification and surveillance audits
- EHS data and information management system development
- Compliance monitoring
- Internal auditor, management and staff awareness training programs
Health & Safety Services
We offer health and safety services required for any business ranging from corporate offices to operating mines to industrial facilities. Keeping employees safe, providing proper training, and establishing the processes and programs needed to maintain safety are essential.
When a workplace applies ergonomic principles, the incidence of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) can be reduced by 50 to 90%. We help clients with the prevention of MSDs through the development and implementation of an ergonomics program customised to their workplace.
- Ergonomic training and assessments
- Job hazard analyses and safe work procedures
- Office, mining and industrial ergonomics
- Physical demands analysis
Facility Employee Safety Programs
We work to meet each client’s cultural, corporate, and internal health and safety requirements to reduce injury and illness and maintain regulatory compliance.
Some of these services include:
- Accident prevention and investigation
- Confined space entry programs
- Emergency response planning
- Fall prevention program
- Hazardous energy control and lock-out and tag-out program
- Occupational safety management systems development, review and auditing
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk assessment and risk management plans
- Personal protective equipment programs
- Fire safety
- Electrical safety programs
- Construction safety
- Machine guarding
- On site safety oversight
We also provide comprehensive Process Safety Management (PSM) and Risk Management Plan (RMP) services including:
- Process Hazards Analysis facilitiation
- Offsite Consequence Analysis services
- Written process safety program development
- Process safety related training
- Combustible dust assessments
- PSM/RMP 3-year internal compliance audits and RMP submittals to EPA for US Facilities.