Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestiture and Due Diligence
We offer our expertise and experience in environmental engineering and consulting for major industries to provide site assessments and investigation as part of the support of merger and acquisition activities.
Our team will consist of geochemists, hydrogeologists, biologists, engineers and other specialists working together with auditors and environmental, safety and health professionals to perform the technical due diligence necessary to effectively manage risk during mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Site Investigation, Impact Assessments & Advisory Services
Our Mergers & Acquisitions activity consists of:
- Site assessments and subsurface investigations
- Project risk and feasibility reviews
- Vendor transaction pre-pack support work and data room creation
- Purchase, financing, and leasing due diligence
- Portfolio management and exit strategic planning
- Sale lease/back reviews and asset rationalisation support
- Distressed asset and insolvency due diligence evaluations
- Building materials sampling
- Liability, CapEx and cost scheduling reviews
- IPO and public offering assessments, ARO and IAS/FASB reviews