Sustainability Reporting Services
Sustainable development is a complex issue that requires a “systems” view – consideration of various labour, community, environmental and economic factors that shape and influence the project.
Our Sustainability Report Services are delivered by our team of specialist to develop practical solutions to one of the world’s most pressing challenges – responsible development for sustainable communities.
Our services cover a range of technical and tactical services from energy and water efficiency studies for industry to climate change adaptation planning for municipal government.
AGV is able to prepare Sustainability Reports to GRI Standards. Our Sustainability Consultants are trained and certified as GRI Standards Reporting Professionals. We have successfully prepared sustainability reports based on GRI Standards for some of the leading BURSA listed firms.
AGV is associated with the following bodies:
- Member of the Advisory Board of Global Compact Malaysia, the national chapter of the United Nations Global Compact based in New York, USA.
- Member of United Nations Global Compact. The UNGC is responsible for disseminating and creating awareness on the operationalisation of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals developed by the United Nations.
- Member of the GRI Gold Community. We are one of the 2 Malaysian companies that are members of the GRI Gold Community which gives us access to resources that we transfer to our clients.
- AGV is an affiliate member of the RSPO. We are very familiar with the criteria and requirements of RSPO.
A sustainability report is an organizational report that gives information about economic, environmental, social and governance performance.
Project Impact Assessment
Our experienced consultants on Environmental and Social Impacts Assessment (ESIA) practice offer our sustainability services in the fields of:
- Energy and water efficiency
- Climate change impact assessment and adaptation
- Greenhouse gas /carbon management
- Lifecycle assessment and green supply chain
We help organizations meet regulatory demands that new, large infrastructure projects conform with the principles of sustainable development, through the comprehensive identification and mitigation of negative impacts on the natural environment and local communities. Our services go beyond impact minimization to ensure that projects meet society’s expectation of net zero or net positive impacts on the environment and community.
Stakeholder Engagement & Reporting
Our social management practitioners are involved in:
- Public opinion research,
- Community development needs assessment,
- Meeting and workshop facilitation,
- Conflict identification and resolution, and
- Public communications.
We offer our services in developing sustainability reports meeting the GRI standard and help our clients monitor, evaluate and report on their sustainability performance.
Sustainability Audit and Assessment
We can develop, assist in the implementation and audit sustainability-based management systems, environmental and social management plans that comply with international standards for environmental, social and labour health and safety performance (World Bank EHS Guidelines, IFC Performance Standards, Equator Principles, etc.)
Our consultants have wide experience in various sustainability assessments and appraisals including life-cycle assessment, sustainability risk and opportunity assessment and strategy development, project performance verification, etc.
AGV’s environmental and social management specialists are positioned for recent revisions to international standards for environmental management (ISO14001), which place much more emphasis on environmental sustainability, supply chain performance, and going “beyond compliance”.
Sustainable Decision Making
To effectively address sustainability issues in highly technical and complex projects, AGV works with some of its international partners to employ proprietary customised software. The sustainability decision making web-based engineering software provides a systematic process for evaluating multiple project alternatives, supports the full integration of social, economic, environmental and technical considerations, and fosters proactive engagement with stakeholders. Thereby providing a cost effective method to facilitate risk analysis and decision making to assist with your project planning and design.