Draftsman – Autocad
AGV Environment Sdn Bhd is always looking for talented people to become our team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the experience and the passion to work with a leading environmental consulting company in Malaysia, join in!
An AutoCAD drafter uses computer-aided design and drafting software to develop drawings and plans for construction and manufacturing industries.
- Minimum Certificate / Diploma in Art / Design or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related fields
- Familiar with design software programmes e.g. AutoCad, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and etc.
- Team-player and able to multi-task
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Salary and benefits will commensurate with experience and skills