AGV Sustainability & ESG Services Sdn Bhd. (part of the AGV Group), a climate change and ESG consulting firm with a proven track record, is rapidly expanding in tandem with the positive economic outlook for 2022. We are looking for suitably qualified talent to grow the business with us. With offices in Petaling Jaya, Penang, Johore Bahru and Singapore, we currently have vacancies for ambitious and dynamic mid to senior-level Sustainability Consultants who have sufficient experience and creativity to execute projects in an expeditious manner.
In your role as a Sustainability Consultant, you are expected to possess the listed attributes and competently execute the following tasks for projects in Malaysia and Singapore:
- Conversant with the GRI Standards, IR and Bursa Malaysia sustainability reporting requirements. An understanding of the SGX requirements will be advantageous.
- Prepare ESG-related technical reports as part of ESG Due Diligence assignments.
- Complete ESG Impact Reports and Sustainability Reports.
- Chart out and develop sustainability/ESG framework, policies, strategies and roadmaps for public listed companies and non-listed entities.
- Participate in projects involving Task Force of Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) reporting requirements.
- Prepare Carbon Assessments reports with in-depth understanding of Scope 1, 2 and 3 GHG emissions.
- Present confidently to senior management, leadership teams and the Board of Directors of companies (clients).
- Conduct workshops and focus group discussions with the client’s project team as well as external stakeholders.
- Communicate with project team members to execute projects in an expeditious manner.
- Liaise with clients and project proponents in the course of your projects.
- Adhere to precise procedures and demonstrate thoroughness in performing job tasks and assignments.
- Exhibit professional judgement, sound ethics and integrity whilst working with AGV’s management team & staff and, clients.
- Travel within Malaysia and Singapore for meetings and workshops.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia with outstanding written skills in both languages.
- Strong technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience on sustainability issues.
A Bachelor’s degree in any science-related field and registration with any professional body are mandatory for this role. If you have a postgraduate degree in the relevant field, it will be favourable in securing these positions.
Your compensation package will commensurate with your experience, expertise and professional qualifications/registrations.