We understand the physical, environmental, social and legislative challenges inherent to land development ranging from mixed-use and high rise developments, industrial park developments to land reclamation. We can provide the environmental, public engagement and permitting services needed for approval and construction.
Types of Land Development
We can meet the needs of commercial, industrial, residential and governmental land development projects such as:
- Amenities: Schools, hospitals, gardens, parks and public spaces
- Commercial: Mid-rise and high-rise office buildings and retail
- Industrial: Greenfield sites and redevelopment of existing sites
- Leisure: Stadiums, arenas, resorts, casinos and ski areas
- Residential: Apartments, condominiums, mixed-use residential and single-family homes
- Governmental: Land reclamation and brownfield redevelopment
Scope of Services
We offer full range of services for sustainable development of urban environments and infrastructure. This includes environmental engineering and environmental consulting, permitting, compliance services for our clients.
Our services include:
- Transactional :
To use property assessments and compliance results to help manage risk exposure in real estate acquisitions.
- New Development :
To provide quality geotechnical design (foundations, shoring, retaining walls), environmental analysis, geologic hazard assessments, hazardous material surveys, site remediation, ecological studies and construction management.
- Planning, Landscape Architecture and Urban Design:
Our designers work collaboratively with a wide range of professionals to create sustainable developments.
- Redevelopment and Brownfields:
We provide consultancy on contamination remediation, environmental management, regulatory obligations, development needs, and social engagement.
- Seismic and Geologic Hazards:
We identify solutions to potential geologic hazards such as landslides, sinkholes or sea-level rise, all which can impact existing or planned projects.
- Environmental Mitigation:
Our environmental, health and safety professionals deliver solutions for floods, wetlands and other environmental mitigation issues
- Sustainable Solution:
We provide sustainable development principles into project planning and design.
- Public Engagement and Regulatory Support:
Our community relations and regulatory professionals develop and implement public involvement strategies and communications as appropriate for sustainable land development.