Energy and Carbon Management
We offer multidisciplinary specialization in energy and environmental sciences to help solve most pressing energy, carbon and climate change challenges. From energy and carbon management to renewable energy supply solutions, we use the best available technologies for carbon management and impact minimisation, thereby identifying for our clients cost-effective, sustainable operational solutions.
Our energy and carbon management includes site inspection, project feasibility studies, conceptual designs, environmental assessments and permitting assistance, construction support, and operational compliance and optimisation. We develop carbon strategies for facilities and analyse risk associated with climate change on current and anticipated future operations.
Our capabilities and experience also span the entire lifecycle of power generation — from site selection and planning to construction and decommissioning. Our regulatory knowledge and stakeholder engagement experience enables us to help clients successfully navigate socially and environmentally sensitive projects in both rural and urban settings.
We understand the role of energy efficiency in sustainable and environmentally sound operations. We provide clients with a full range of energy management services including:
- Energy auditing and carbon footprint
- Detailed energy efficiency reviews and recommendations
- Greenhouse gas emission inventory and strategy development
- Renewable energy resource prospecting and evaluation
- Analysis of alternative energy options
- Renewable energy engineering design and review
- Project management, EPC oversight or contracting (construction)
- Operation/maintenance and/or monitoring support
Renewable Energy Sources
Our specialization in the development of renewable energy sources includes:
- Hydro/run of river/pumped storage
- Landfill gas to energy
- Waste to energy
- Carbon geosequestration / compressed air energy storage
Traditional Energy Sources
Our specialization in the development of traditional energy sources includes:
- Solid and Liquid Fuels
- Natural Gas