Datin ChM Dr Zuriati ZakariaDirector / Consultant
- Registered EIA Consultant, Department of Environment, Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment, Malaysia (Registration No: C0221).
- Quality Auditor Certificate (IRCA/145). 4 Jun 1997. (Registration No: M-CA-97-QM4-05-03)
- Environmental Auditor Certificate (IRCA/2007), 31 Mei 1997. (Registration No: M-CA-97-EM4-04-06)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) (Heterocyclic Chemistry)
- University of East Anglia, England (1978)
- Master of Science (Organic Chemistry)
- University of Mahidol, Thailand (1975)
- Bachelor of Science (General Chemistry)
- National University of Malaysia (1973)
Datin ChM Dr Zuriati Zakaria obtained her Bachelor Degree at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (1973) in Chemistry and MSc from Mahidol University (1975). She obtained her PhD in Chemistry from the University of East Anglia, England in 1978.
The future is green energy, sustainability, renewable energy.
Dr. Zuriati served at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia from 1978-2012. She obtained her Professorship in 2002. In 2012, she moved to the Malaysia Japan International Institute of Technology (MJIIT), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur (2012-2017) as Head of the Environmental Engineering and Green Technology Department. She has taught Environmental Management System and Environmental Auditing at the Post graduate Level among other subjects.
She was consultant on water quality to the Environmental Impact Assessment Reports of various Development Projects in Malaysia such as Jimah Power Station, New Pantai Expressway, Rail Link Project KL Sentral to KLIA. She also did consultation work on Guidelines to Development Projects, Environmental Management Plan and overview of Chemicals. In 2000, She represents UKM at the Malaysian University Consortium for Environment and Development under the DANCED project worth RM 3 million. She has published more than 115 papers, on record there are 80 scopus indexed papers with an H-index of 17 to date. She is also the editor of many journals.
If you’d like a business consultation, please start by completing the form: